Here’s an announcement of a conference early in 2013.
The E-Learning Council and MicroAssist are proud to announce the E-Learning Symposium 2013 to be held at the Trevisio Conference Center in Houston on February 5, 2013. The E-Learning Symposium 2013 is an interactive conference designed to help professionals and key decision makers learn more about E-Learning as it is used in a variety of industries. This event is essential for professionals who manage and design web-based education programs in healthcare, energy, government, higher education, and other corporate settings.
Early Registration is now OPEN – Save $170! Don’t miss out! ASTD San Antonio members please use ASTDSA for additional discount off of Early Registration which expires on January 5, 2013 as well as Regular Registration.
· Debbie Richards, Creative Interactive Ideas : From Storytelling to Immersive Simulation
· Linda Warren CPLP, MicroAssist: What Makes Good Public Facing Training
· Corinne Weisgerber, St. Edwards University: Trainers as Curators of Ideas: A New Metaphor for the Digital Age
· Curt Steinhorst : Crossing the Generational Divide: Unlocking the Power of Generations for Your Strategic Advantage
· Madhuri Kumar, GE Oil and Gas: Panel Discussion: Aligning E-Learning Strategy with Business Strategy
Happy Hour starts at 4:30pm – a great way to network with industry experts from Texas and beyond!
For a more in-depth look on the speakers and their presentations, visit the conference website.
Separate workshops* on February 6th include:
· mLearning Design – Transitioning from eLearning to mLearning
· Introduction to Storyline
· Guide to Recording great Audio for your E-Learning and Podcasts
· Accessible Captivate
*There is a separate fee for the workshops. However, you do NOT have to attend the Symposium in order to attend the workshops.
MicroAssist is a member of Austin ASTD and a founding member of the E-Learning Council.